PAIN, PAIN, GO AWAY!
Does this sound familiar? Probably so for most of us. We could say that at some time in our lives we’ve suffered from pain somewhere in our body. Headaches, backaches, knee aches, shoulder or arm aches, and so on. What do we do then? Some of us go to a doctor, some of us get over-the-counter pain relievers, and some of us just suffer in silence. You don’t have to do that anymore. There is a technology that’s been around for over a hundred years. It’s been used all around the world. There have been thousands of studies performed on its use. Even Albert Einstein took notice that this technology could heal. The best part is that it’s non-invasive, doesn’t heat up, and has no side effects. It’s called Red Light Therapy. There are other names that it’s called such as cold laser, low level light therapy, photo therapy, photonic therapy, and red light torch. The Red Light is a medical quality super luminous LED that uses a broadband single wave length of 660 nanometers. This number is important because the healthy cells in our body vibrate at 660 nanometers. When tissues are damaged by illness, injury, or disease, the cell vibration goes down. Having Red Light Therapy increases the vibration back to the normal 660 nanometers and the body essentially can heal itself. The color red is used because it’s the only color in the spectrum that penetrates the skin. There are eight ways that Red Light Therapy improves healing. RLT:
- Reduces pain by increasing the production of endorphins, a natural pain killer
- Reduces inflammation by suppressing enzymes that create swelling, redness, and pain
- Increases cellular regeneration and healing by stimulating the mitochondria in the cell
- Increases lymphatic drainage and circulation
- Relaxes tight muscles and quickly releases muscle cramps
- Increases antibody production in the bloodstream
- Improves structure of tendons, bones, teeth, skin, and cartilage by increasing collagen production
- Increases serotonin levels which stimulate strong heart beats, regulate inflammation and allergic reactions, initiate sleep, fight depression and stimulate smooth muscle in the intestinal wall, helping it contract
It’s important to know what the best Red Light is when you are considering having this therapy or purchasing one for yourself. I’m not an engineer or math expert, but you need to ask about the “output power” of the Red Light. This is the power that comes out of the end of your Red Light. You need to look for quality and an output power number within 10% of the advertised output. Not all Red Lights are created equal. At The Nature Cottage, a health and wellness store featuring essential oils, we use the Photonic Health Red Light for therapy and through our rental program. We can also help you purchase one for yourself. It is, in our opinion, the best Red Light on the market. If you have questions or want to experience the Red
Light Therapy for yourself, contact us at 336-843-4297 or at www.thenaturecottage.com.